Job Description Scientific Consulting and Sales for Antibody Applications (Scientific Sales, m/f/d)
BIOZOL GmbH, as part of the CalibreScientific group of companies, is one of the most powerful suppliers of antibodies, proteins, Elisa kits and other life science products in Germany and Europe.
With over 150 employees and 12 locations in the USA, UK and Germany, CalibreScientific is one of the leading suppliers of life science products and supports researchers in over 70 countries with its products.
Our mission: For research, we overcome national borders, customs duties and import regulations. Thus, our customers receive the perfect product, regardless of the place of manufacture. We offer this service to all manufacturers worldwide, even if they are not official partners of BIOZOL. Thus, for our customers the perfect product is only a mouse click away.
Support our mission as part of our Scientific Sales team!
Your task in our Scientific Sales Team:
As a member of the BIOZOL Sales Team you will attend to the concerns of our customers and partner companies, working in a mixture of inside and outside sales (mainly customer visits and trade fair presentations). The spectrum of your activities ranges from the preparation of quotations and product inquiries to the handling of complex technical/scientific issues. In addition, your duties will include maintaining customer data (CRM) and product data (SAP).
What you should bring:
- Natural science degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., diploma or comparable degree).
- You convince with your profound bioscientific knowledge, which ideally coincides with the classical application areas of our main product categories (antibodies, proteins, kits and biochemicals). In particular, an in-depth knowledge of antibodies is welcome for this position, and specific knowledge of IHC and IF applications preferably also in the field of diagnostics, is desired for this position. An existing network of contacts in pathology departments would be a particular plus.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy sales and customer service.
- Travel is not a problem for you and you have a class B driver's license.
- Independent work in a dynamic team as well as a business mindset are a matter of course for you.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are essential.
- The usual MS-Office programs are familiar to you.
- For internal and external communication you are confident in German and English.
- You are a team player both with your BIOZOL colleagues on site and with external partners in England and the USA.
- You are willing to continuously improve your skills and acquire new knowledge.
We also look forward to receiving your application as a career starter changer or career changer.
We support you through our flexible and open working model, which adapts to your current life situation and not vice versa:
- Choose between our headquarters in Eching or our office in Hamburg as your workplace, with free drinks and fruit and of course great colleagues. Both locations are ideally accessible by car or bus/train.
- After several weeks of on-site training, temporary home office is also possible, from which you will maintain contact via telephone, video conferencing and our internal chat program.
- With us, you will become fit for the digital future. You will learn how to use various modern software solutions and work completely paperless.
- Would you like to continue your education? BIOZOL is as good as its employees. We are happy to support you with training and seminars.
- We promise you an interesting and very varied task in a motivated team with short decision-making paths.
- Our working atmosphere is characterized by openness, respect and mutual appreciation.
- You will receive compensation in line with the market and attractive performance-related additional benefits as well as a long-term perspective in a growing company and a permanent employment contract.
- We ask you to get involved with BIOZOL. BIOZOL has only been able to become such a great success thanks to the ideas and visions of our employees.
If you would like to take on this comprehensive challenge and grow with us, we look forward to receiving your application! Send your application documents (cover letter, resume, references) exclusively by e-mail to Dr. Jochen Hauer, who will also be happy to answer your questions about the position by e-mail.
Dr. Jochen Hauer
Executive - Sales of Life Science and Diagnostic Products