OLM Diagnostics is acting to address the threat of antifungal resistance. The company is discovering and developing a new diagnostic-led approach to tackling fungal infections. Research and development drives OLM diagnostics' focus; to reinforce their reputation as a trusted healthcare partner and to enhance patient health outcomes.
Clinicians can have confidence in the sensitivity and specificity of OLM Diagnostics tests – to correctly identify true positive and true negative cases. Additionally, the tests are inexpensive and require no additional laboratory equipment.
Benefits of OLM fungal diagnostic tests:
- Reduced rate of drug resistant infections
- Preservation of existing antifungal medication
- Improvement to patient care through appropriate prescribing
- Potential cost savings to the NHS and healthcare institutions
- No extra costs or equipment required to run the diagnostic tests. Lab equipment already in place e.g. a PCR machine
OLM fungal diagnostic range:
- AspDx - detection of Aspergillus species
- CandDx - detection of Candida species
- PneumDx - detection of Pneumocystis jirovecii, a common cause of pneumonia and other respiratory infections
Product warranty and expert support