Flow Cytometry / Cancer Immune Response
In times of contact restrictions and limited freedom to travel, online webinars are a great way to learn more and stay in touch with professional colleagues. Together with our partners and experts from diverse fields, we present you several upcoming webinars of interest. Have a look what is in for you.
High Dimensional Flow Cytometric Characterization of Complex Tissues With Infinity Flow
Presented by BioLegend
Date: Wednesday, November 18, at 6:00 pm (CET)
Speaker: Mark Headley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
This webinar will provide basic training in the implementation of Infinity Flow. Infinity Flow combines sophisticated machine learning approaches with parallelized flow cytometric staining to profile the coexpression patterns of hundreds of markers in tandem at single-cell resolution in complex tissue samples across both mouse and human specimens. Dr. Headley will provide background on the basic principles of Infinity Flow as well as its application to understanding complex biology in human and mouse specimens.
What you will learn:
- Basic principles of high dimensional flow cytometry analysis via Infinity Flow
- Proper design of a backbone panel to define cell populations in a complex tissue sample
- Application and downstream analysis of Infinity Flow Data.
Targeting Glycosylated PD-L1 to Enhance Patients’ Anti-Cancer Immune Response
Presented by GeneTex
Date: Thursday, November 19, at 2 pm (CET)
Speaker: Chia-Wei Li, PhD, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas
Join GeneTex’s webinar exploring the development of more effective cancer therapies, with particular focus on enhancing patient immunity against cancers.
- Immunity and Cancers
- Glycosylation of Programmed Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1)
- Cancer Therapies
- GeneTex’s Featured Products
Antigen Specific T Cell Detection by using MHC Tetramers
Presented by MBL Int.
Date: Tuesday, December 8, at 6:00 pm (CET)
Speaker: Dr. Orkash Hushur, Business Development Manager/Study Director
The live webinar will focus on using MHC tetramers for cell surface staining to detect antigen specific T cell populations.
This presentation will cover many important topics, including:
- Sample preparation for cell staining; Best Practices for staining methods
- Effects of CD8 antibodies on tetramer staining
- Gating strategies for Flow Cytometry
- Useful hints to ensure reduced background and high signal
Recorded webinars from the past are to find in our scientific content area.