Job Description Customer Service / Logistics Support Specialist (m/f/d)
BIOZOL GmbH, as part of the CalibreScientific group, is one of the most powerful suppliers of antibodies, proteins, Elisa kits and other life science products in Germany and Europe.
With over 150 employees and 12 locations in the USA, UK and Germany, CalibreScientific is one of the leading suppliers of life science products and supports researchers in over 70 countries with its products.
Our mission: For research, we overcome national borders, customs duties and import regulations. Thus, our customers receive the perfect product, regardless of the place of manufacture. We offer this service to all manufacturers worldwide, even if they are not official partners of BIOZOL. Thus, for our customers the perfect product is only a mouse click away.
Support our mission as part of our Customer Service and Logistics team!
Your role in our Customer Service and Logistics team:
As an employee in the Customer Service and Logistics department, you will be responsible for preparing quotations, processing orders and handling incoming customer inquiries as well as organizing, controlling, planning and further developing distribution processes at the BIOZOL distribution center in Eching.
- Timely and correct processing of customer orders.
- Coordinating with various departments within the BIOZOL Group, including Product Management regarding customer requests and/or complaints.
- Coordination of the worldwide shipment of LifeScience and Diagnostic products to the end customer as well as the returns including necessary communication and SAP system postings.
- Implementation of planning and improvement projects
- Preparation of shipping documentation as well as customs documents for export shipments outside the Schengen area
- Contact person for forwarding agents for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Commercial training and relevant professional experience in logistics or a comparable environment is an advantage, career changers and beginners with the motivation to learn new things are welcome.
- Knowledge in working with SAP is an advantage
- Scientific education or experience in this field is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Understanding and ensuring the flow of goods
- Organizational talent, good time management and precise working methods
- Ability to work under pressure and reliability even with a high workload
- High degree of independence and flexibility
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
Things to know about employment
- Full-time employment (40h per week) or part-time possible
- Weekend and holiday work only in exceptional cases, especially on non-European holidays
- Flat hierarchies in a modern working environment in a fast growing company
We offer you
- A permanent employment contract
- Competitive annual salary in 12 monthly salaries
- 30 vacation days per calendar year
- 150,- EUR wedding and/or birth allowance
- 50,- EUR birthday voucher from Amazon
- Annual performance appraisal process
- Company pension plan
- Contribution to capital-forming benefits in the amount of 40,- EUR per month
- Year-round work in air-conditioned premises
- The chance to actively contribute to the fight against the Covid 19 pandemic
- After the pandemic: In addition to regular information events at the site, also team events such as a Christmas party and a summer party
... as well as a friendly working atmosphere and room for your ideas and commitment at our location in Eching. Do you see this position as your next professional challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Send your application documents (cover letter, resume, references) exclusively by e-mail to Tom Rössl. Mr. Rössl will also be happy to answer your questions about the position by e-mail.
Head of Customer Service and Logistics