Quality Manager Data Quality (m/f/d) at BIOZOL
The CalibreScientific group of companies, with over 200 employees and 15 locations in the USA, UK, Canada and Germany, is one of the leading suppliers of life science products and supports researchers in over 70 countries with its products. BIOZOL GmbH, as part of this group, is one of the most powerful suppliers of antibodies, proteins, Elisa kits and other life science products in Germany and Europe.
Our mission: For research we overcome national borders, customs and import regulations. Thus, our customers receive the perfect product, regardless of the place of manufacture. We offer this service to all manufacturers worldwide, even if they are not official partners of BIOZOL. Thus, for our customers the perfect product is only a mouse click away.
Support our mission as part of our data management!
We support you with our flexible and open working model that adapts to your current life situation and not the other way around:
- This position is available on a full-time or part-time basis. The number of hours can also be adjusted later.
- Work in a flexitime model. Sure! We also have fixed times when we don't want to do without you. Otherwise, we offer you as free a schedule as possible.
- Choose between our headquarters in Eching or our office in Hamburg as your workplace, with free drinks and fruit and of course great colleagues. Both locations are ideally accessible by car or bus/train.
- After several weeks of on-site training, mobile working is also possible on a daily basis. So you can work from home, in a café, a co-working space or in a park.
- With us, you will become fit for the digital future. You will learn how to use various modern software solutions and work completely paperless.
- Would you like to continue your education? BIOZOL is as good as its employees. We are happy to support you with training and seminars.
- We promise you an interesting and very varied task in a motivated team with short decision-making paths.
- Our working atmosphere is characterized by openness, respect and mutual appreciation.
- You will receive remuneration in line with the market and attractive performance-related additional benefits.
- We ask you to get involved with BIOZOL. It is only through the ideas and imagination of our employees that BIOZOL has been able to become such a great success.
Your task in our data management:
In our team, you will work closely with our external service provider to maintain the data quality of our products in our ERP and on the e-commerce platform at a consistently high level. For this purpose, you will be in constant contact with our international manufacturers.
What you can expect:
- Review and maintain master data quality together with our external service providers.
- Independent planning and execution of data updates
- Communication with our external service providers and our international manufacturer network in the area of product data preparation
- Guidance of student assistants
- Central contact person for data management in the integration of new product data
- Support for new projects and process optimizations in the SAP environment and our e-commerce platform
- Preparation of the necessary documentation
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and is intended as a guide only.
What you should bring:
- Experience in controlling data processing workflows as well as master data maintenance is an advantage.
- You are excited to work with very large amounts of data.
- For internal and external communication you are confident in German and English.
- You are a team player with your BIOZOL colleagues on site as well as with our external service providers and our international manufacturer network.
- You have a fundamental interest in dealing with biological products (antibodies, proteins, etc.) on a data management level.
- You have experience in data processing in Excel and ideally have a good command of the basic functions required for this (e.g. S-reference, macro programming and other functions).
- You are willing to continuously educate yourself and acquire new knowledge
- We also look forward to receiving your application as a career changer or career changer
If you are ready to take on this comprehensive challenge and want to grow with us, we look forward to receiving your application! Send your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) exclusively by e-mail to Dr. Volker Ambroselli.
Mr. Ambroselli will also be happy to answer your questions about the position by e-mail.
Dr. Volker Ambroselli
Product Marketing and Data Processing