Job Description International Sales Specialist for Cell Manipulation (m/f/d)
Calibre Scientific GmbH, as part of BIOZOL GmbH, is one of the most successful suppliers of micromanipulators and accessories for cell manipulation in Germany, Europe and the world. Calibre Scientific GmbH stands for optimal results for all applications in the field of micromanipulation and microinjection. We offer systems for a wide range of applications and thus have tailor-made solutions for every need, in the field of cell manipulation.
With more than 50 employees and 2 locations in Eching near Munich and Hamburg, BIOZOL is one of the leading suppliers of high-quality products and services for life sciences and laboratory diagnostics in Europe.
Our mission: For research and diagnostics, we overcome national borders, customs duties and import regulations. Thus, our customers receive the perfect product, regardless of the place of manufacture. We offer this service to all manufacturers worldwide, even if they are not official partners of BIOZOL. Thus, for our customers the perfect product is only a mouse click away.
Support our mission as part of our sales team in Hamburg as a
Sales Specialist for Cell Manipulation (m/f/d)
Your role in our sales team:
- Target existing and potential customers in Europe through personal visits, phone calls, and online meetings to increase sales of CellTech products.
- Proactively identify potential new customers
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences and exhibitions
- Preparing quotations, handling product inquiries and technical issues
- Maintaining and updating sales activities and customer data in the CRM system
- Demonstrating product samples to end customers.
- Train college staff on proper function and use of Cell-Tech products.
- Provide support to distributor sales staff to increase sales of CellTech products.
- Provide content support to the marketing team in planning and creating CellTech marketing campaigns.
What you should bring:
- You have your center of life in the greater Hamburg area in order to also support the team on site
- University degree in natural sciences, technology or MTA, BTA, CTA, training with relevant work experience
- Professional experience in application, sales and marketing of laboratory products desirable
- Strong presentation and moderation skills
- Confident in German and English for internal and external communications
- Valid class B driver's license
- Familiar with common MS Office programs
- Independent work in a dynamic team as well as a business mindset are a matter of course for you
- Strong organizational and planning skills are essential
- High quality awareness and the associated way of working
- You are a team player both with your local colleagues and with international partners
- You are willing to continuously educate yourself and acquire new knowledge
- We also look forward to receiving your application as a career changer or career changer
We support you through our flexible and open working model, which adapts to your current life situation and not vice versa:
- With us you will become fit for the digital future. You will learn how to use various modern software solutions
- Would you like to continue your education? BIOZOL is as good as its employees. We are happy to support you with trainings and seminars
- We promise you an interesting and very varied task in a motivated team with short decision-making paths
- Our working atmosphere is characterized by openness, respect and mutual appreciation
- You will benefit from a secure position with a company on an international growth course.
- You will receive remuneration in line with the market and attractive performance-related fringe benefits
If you would like to take on this comprehensive challenge and grow with us, we look forward to receiving your application! Send your application documents (cover letter, resume, references) exclusively by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Sales Specialist for Cell Manipulation"