Lateral Flow Tests
Assay Development Service
Our partner nanoComposix offers custom lateral flow assay development and high-volume medical device manufacturing. Managed by industry experts at their headquarters in San Diego, nanoComposix provides the tools you need to quickly move from an early-stage prototype to a finished product. With high-throughput lateral flow assay manufacturing capabilities, nanoComposix is the optimal partner to bring your rapid tests to market quickly. Automated reagent deposition and lamination platforms generate high-sensitivity devices with proven reproducibility under an ISO 13485:2016 certified Quality Management System.
Why Partner with nanoComposix
- QUALITY ISO 13485:2016 registered Quality Management System
- SCIENTIFIC RIGOR Decades of combined experience from experts in the field
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE High-quality gold reagents offer robust, reproducible assays with highly sensitive visual detection
- FLEXIBILITY Full contract lateral flow assay development from feasibility to manufacturing
- BULK MANUFACTURING On-site bulk manufacturing of colloidal gold reporter probes
Learn more: Expert Podcast on Lateral Flow Assay Development
Speaker: Andre Alfaro, Director of Assay Development at nanocomposix, with 10+ years of experience developing and commercializing dozens of in-vitro diagnostic tests on both the lateral flow and ELISA platforms for multiple disease indications
Listen to this podcast to get insights into the fast-growing lateral flow test market and learn how we can help assay developers and manufacturers in every step of the way.
If you have question on the services or wish to receive a personal offer, please use our easy inquiry form.