Bio X Cell
in vivo functional grade monoclonal antibodies
For more than 20 years, scientists have trusted Bio X Cell as their go-to source for in vivo functional grade antibodies. We take this responsibility to heart and have always focused our efforts on one goal: producing the highest-quality antibodies with the best value possible. Bio X Cell offers 300 high quality in vivo pure monoclonal antibodies covering a wide range of your research needs.
Bio X Cell Antibodies Feature:
- Exceptional Purity An optimized proprietary antibody manufacturing method ensures an ultra-pure antibody solution without added proteins or chemicals. Each lot is QC tested for purity using SDS-PAGE.
- Ultra-low Endotoxin Levels The level of endotoxin is QC tested for each lot. Bio X Cell InVivoMAb products are at or below 2EU/mg and InVivoPlus products are at or below 1EU/mg.
- Pathogen Free Each lot of InVivoPlus product is screened for an exhaustive panel of murine pathogens. The results are detailed on product-specific datasheets, to help you adhere to IACUC and Animal Facility requirements.
- Advanced Binding Validation Bio X Cell utilizes a library of recombinant proteins and bioassay expertise to validate that each lot of applicable InVivoPlus antibody binds strongly and specifically to its target antigen.
- Low Protein Aggregation A proprietary antibody manufacturing method ensures an antibody solution with very low levels of protein aggregation. Additionally, each lot of InVivoPlus product is QC tested for aggregate level and guaranteed to be below 5% of the total protein.
- Matching Isotype Control Antibodies Bio X Cell carries a wide selection of non-binding isotype control antibodies. This takes the guesswork out of finding the correct control for your antibody.