Vector SoluLINK available at BIOZOL!
Leverage bioconjugation to expand your molecular toolbox and create the perfect match for your research needs.
SoluLINK® bioconjugation technology from Vector Laboratories is engineered for high-performance conjugation of all classes of biomolecules, including antibodies, proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, carbohydrates, drugs, and surfaces. The result is reliable, quantifiable labeling delivering ready-to-use conjugates at high yield.
All Vector SoluLINK® kits and reagents are now available at BIOZOL!
Conjugate with confidence: Vector SoluLINK
Fully Integrated Kits
From conjugation to purification, our fully integrated kits ensure the generation of high-quality conjugates, free of unincorporated label.
Leverage efficient labeling, without a need for heavy metal catalysts, to prepare biomolecule conjugates at high yield with uncompromised purity.
With mild reaction conditions and high affinity conjugate chemistry, you’ll generate consistent results with an unparalleled level of reproducibility across experiments.
Monitor and record conjugation progress in real-time with a UV-traceable chromophore, enabling direct quantification to confirm experimental success.
With versatile technology to conjugate and capture all biomolecules, our product portfolio and expertise are available to ensure successful scaleup of your conjugation needs from micrograms to grams to kilos.
How it works
SoluLINK technology uses an innovative linker-based strategy to chemically join two molecules to form a single hybrid with a novel function. The chemistry is based on the reaction of an aromatic hydrazine (HyNic) with an aromatic aldehyde (4FB), which forms a stable bis-aryl hydrazone bond. This UV-traceable chromophore helps ensure experimental success with direct quantification to:
- Determine of the number of linkers incorporated on each biomolecule prior to conjugation
- Monitor and record the conjugation reaction in real time
- Measure of the number of linkages formed in the conjugate and the precise number of biomolecules or ligands attached
Explore bioconjugation reagents
From conjugation to purification, our fully integrated kits ensure the generation of conjugates at high yield, with direct quantification to confirm experimental success.
NanoLINK® and MagnaLINK® streptavidin magnetic beads, as well as streptavidin agarose, provide up to 15-times greater biotin binding capacity than other commercially available products.
ChromaLINK® Biotin and Digoxigenin products enable accurate, controlled incorporation of labels on biomolecules, without the need the need to carry out cumbersome and time-consuming HABA/avidin and fluoro-reporter assays.
- O’Huallachain M. et al. 2020. Ultra-high throughput single-cell analysis of proteins and RNAs by split-pool synthesis. Communications Biology
- Wang HB. et al. 2020. The establishment and clinical evaluation of a novel, rapid, no-wash one-step immunoassay for the detection of dengue virus non-structural protein 1. Journal of Virological Methods
- Akazawa Y. et al. 2019. Higher human lymphocyte antigen class I expression in early-stage cancer cells leads to high sensitivity for cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Cancer Science
- Kaur M. et al. 2019. Induction and Therapeutic Targeting of Human NPM1c+ Myeloid Leukemia in the Presence of Autologous Immune System in Mice. The Journal of Immunology
- Setliff I. et al. 2019. High-Throughput Mapping of B Cell Receptor Sequences to Antigen Specificity. Cell