BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
BIOZOL recognized for support
In a recently published announcement, Biontech expresses their gratitude to their employees and various partners, who have assisted the company in successfully developing a vaccine for COVID-19. The BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine has been shown to be 95% effective in preventing COVID-19 and has received emergency use authorizations from more than 45 countries, including the United States and the European Union.
BIOZOL is proud to be mentioned as one of the companies contributing to BioNTech’s successful COVID-19 vaccine.
Ugur Sahin, M.D., CEO and Co-founder of BioNTech. expressed appreciation to all companies supporting the COVID-19 project: “Despite the damage caused by the virus, I have been inspired each day by the spirit of collaboration and scientific discovery. It is one of the greatest honors of my life to be involved in this effort and to play a role in helping the world regain a sense of normality. I would like to thank each and every person that helped make this a reality.”
We are happy and thankful, that due to our worldwide network of partners and suppliers, we could contribute to a fast supply with the latest efforts and products for this important development.
Our Top 5 products for your COVID-19 research:
- SARS-CoV / SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) spike antibody [1A9] (Art.-Nr. GTX-GTX632604)
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 NP Antibody (Clone# 6F10) (Art.-Nr. BIV-A2060-50)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019-nCoV) Spike S1 Antibody, Rabbit MAb (Art.-Nr. SIN-40150-R007)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) nucleocapsid protein, His tag (Art.-Nr. GTX135357-PRO)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019-nCoV) Spike S1-His Recombinant Protein (HPLC-verified) (Art.-Nr. SIN-40591-V08H)
If you want to learn more, check out our comprehensive portfolio for COVID-19 research and diagnostics.