Innovative labeling and detection systems
Vector Laboratories, part of Maravai LifeSciences, pioneered and has become a market leader in labeling and detection reagents for immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, glycobiology and bioconjugation. As the first company to commercialize avidin-biotin enzyme complex kits (VECTASTAIN® ABC kits) for immunohistochemistry and antifade mounting media for immunofluorescence (VECTASHIELD® Mounting Media), Vector has since introduced over 600 reagents and kits used by disease and therapeutics researchers from around the world. Vector’s facilities are ISO 9001:2015 certified and its research contributions have been cited in more than 350,000 scientific publications.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Vector Laboratories was founded in 1976 by Dr. Jim Whitehead, who dedicated the company to creating the highest performing products for researchers around the world.
- VECTASTAIN® ABC systems: ABC peroxidase kits, ABC AP-Kits, ABC glucose oxidase kits, Universal Quick kits
- VECTASHIELD® and VectaMount® mounting media
- immunological reagents: protein A agarosis, conjugated antibodies
- multiple antigen labeling
- Mouse on Mouse (M.O.M.™) kits
- enzyme substrate and chemiluminescence/fluorescence substrate kits: peroxidase, AP, levamisol, glucose oxidase, DuoLux™, DyLight®, ImmPACT™ Vector® Red
- VectaFluor™ Excel Amplified Fluorescent Staining System
- reagents for biotinylation
- protein labeling kits: ProtOn™ Biotin Labeling Kit, ProtOn™ Fluorescein Labeling Kit
- reagents for molecular biology: Photoprobe® biotin, FastTag®, UltraSNAP®, blocking kits