Innovative labeling and detection systems
Vector Laboratories empowers scientific advances with innovative proteomic and glycomic solutions. Supporting scientific industries worldwide for 45 years and counting, Vector Laboratories is a trusted manufacturing partner with unmatched technical expertise and a culture of service. Customers rely on Vector Laboratories’ immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, glycobiology, and bioconjugation products and custom manufacturing capabilities to move science forward with impact. Vector Laboratories’ market-tested product portfolio provides the critical tools researchers need to precisely visualize and study tissues and cells and to tackle today’s biggest healthcare challenges. The company’s products and technologies have been cited in more than 350,000 peer-reviewed publications, and its catalog and custom products are included in laboratory Standard Operating Procedures around the world.
Vector Laboratories offers you a comprehensive range of kits and reagents for every step in your IHC workflow or IF workflow.
Vector's free downloadable resource guides will help you to optimize your assays and provide comprehensive background knowledge around immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- Immunological reagents: protein A agarosis, conjugated antibodies
- Multiple antigen labeling
- VectaFluor™ Excel Amplified Fluorescent Staining System
- Reagents for biotinylation
- Protein labeling kits: ProtOn™ Biotin Labeling Kit, ProtOn™ Fluorescein Labeling Kit
- Reagents for molecular biology: Photoprobe® biotin, FastTag®, UltraSNAP®, blocking kits