JellaGel™ by Jellagen®: Jellyfish Collagen Hydrogel
Next Generation Jellyfish Collagen Hydrogel for in vitro cell culture and tissue engineering
Our partner Jellagen®, an innovative marine biotechnology company, develops new innovative manufacturing processes and products using collagen derived from jellyfish to provide a next generation collagen biomaterial.
JellaGel will allow users to benefit from the following features:
- Non-mammalian & disease vector free
- Translatable from in vitro to in vivo o Batch to batch consistent
- Easy to use material – prepare at room temperature
- Produced in an ISO13485:2016 facility
- Increased surface area: media ratio
Learn more about how and why Jellagen® developed JellaGel and the benefits this product can bring to your own research.